Monday, June 7, 2010

Duncans Reflection Post




Throughout this quarter we have done Blogger. I personally haven't liked blogger. I think it is just modernizing for the sake of modernization. I thought that Blogger was just an extra thing to do for homework. Another thing i haven't enjoyed about it was how it was time consuming and took away time from our other homework. Also I thought it was useless updating what happened in that day if people already were in class and saw everything. Comments were also annoying because there wasn't much to comment on and your grade would be dragged if you spelt 1 or 2 things wrong. Also i think that since we have been doing it the grade mattered upon how many things we did that day. For Example Indra's 45 minute class with only testing, there wasn't much to say. Overall i thought blogger was a waste of time and I hope I wont have to do this again. One thing i thought was good though was that we got to put our personal prefrence in. For this final post we were aloud to say anything. And these are my oppninions.
<(**;)>
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment